4/21/2011

I Suck

I admit.....I suck. The first quarter of 2011 has been over for a few weeks, and I have accomplished little in the ways of my "2011 Themes." I have begun to realize that setting "themes" for your life is just as productive as setting "no goals" for yourself.

Without a clear agenda, you just have no focus!

So, instead of themes, I'm going to go into the 2Q2011 making clear goals for the things I want to achieve this year.

For starters, one thing that we're doing that soooooo needed to done was getting LIFE INSURANCE in place!! Having 2 children, and one on the way (yes, we're expecting again!!) means that we have to be grown ups and start planning for an untimely death. Because we just bought a house a few months ago, and we will have 3 college tuitions to somehow pull from our ass, we need to have some emergency back-ups in place in the event that one of us croaks prematurely. Ugh......

So, physicals have been done.....Just waiting on their response!

I don't actually have much more "written down" in terms of what I want to achieve this year, but I will--soon! I'll be back with them, after I give it some more thought. But in the meantime, here's to the Decimation of Procrastination!!!!

No comments:

Statcounter