Here's what is at the fore-front of my mind to get done right now, in addition to the things already mentioned below......
- Will and trust set-up, including naming guardianship. Nope...we still haven't officially done this.
- Meet with an accountant to discuss taxes, rental properties, and homebuying.
- Re-organize my closet! Why the hell is this so hard to keep tidy??? I've got stuff from off-season crowding space that should be used for in-season clothes....It's no wonder I can never find anything to wear while trying to rush out the door in the morning!
Anyhow, I was supposed to make the appointment to meet with the financial planner for sometime this week, but I JUST NOW emailed the guy to try to set something up for later this week. Yes, it honestly slipped my mind (especially because of vacation this weekend). But hopefully he's free for Thursday! If not, then next week.
In the meantime, I've got to update our Financial Outlook spreadsheet with has our assets and liabilities (and is updated at least 2X per year). Gotta be prepared to talk openingly about our financial standing with this financial planner. I think we're doing pretty good (although, lately, I know my spending habits could be sooooo much better......But that's a whole 'nutha topic....)
No comments:
Post a Comment