6/04/2011

I "Earned" $114 today!!



Okay, well, I didn't really EARN $114 today, but it sure felt awesome getting $30 back in cash from returning unused items in my house back to Home Depot, and the $84 that is going to be credited back to my bank card.

WOO HOO!!!

I rushed home after work (i.e. before the kids came home), gathered up the paint stains......gardening tools.....outdoor bleach.....bristle brush......and solar lights.......and rushed off to Home Depot to return them.

Afterwards, I went to Target to see if they had sales on kid's clothes (they had NO boy clothes! Only girl clothes! WTH?!). Anyhow, I went to scope out their pools, and found a nice sized pool for $22. I was to getting it for the kids, because I had been wanting to get them one. However, after "earning" $114 today, the last thing I wanted was to give that money back out to Target.

So I put it back, and decided I will get them a pool via Amazon, where I can use my $25 Amazon credit gift cards.

Good for me!!

However, I did run across a bag of Synder's thick pretzels and HAD to have them, and spent about $2.50 on them. That's all I spent today, though!!!!!

Progress!!!

No sugar, either!!!!





No comments:

Statcounter